Monday, May 25, 2015

We want to see your belly jiggle!

What is the goddess circle? What if I'm not a dancer? I'm not coordinated! I have two left feet! Everyone better be ready to laugh! I don't have time! No one wants to see my belly jiggle! I'll come when I lose weight!
... I hear these things all the time when I speak about belly dancing class....

Join us! Challenge all your insecurities, face them and say: I am beautiful, I am graceful, I am strong, and I need to dance!

About the Goddess Circle: We're not here to judge, just here to dance. We want to connect with the inner goddess, we want to open our chakras and tap into the powefful, creative, positive energy that lives deep in our hearts.

We have insecurities, we have stress, we have too much to do and too little time, too many responsibilities, sadness and hurt... That's why we dance! Because "Hard times require furious dancing!" Join the goddess circle!

Other Great Articles about Belly Dancing and its benefits:

This August... A full day Awaken the Goddess Retreat- Belly Dancing and Restoration!
Then we have 2 classes in June and 2 classes in July so you can join us and check it out before we begin our next 6 week session in August! Join us and check out what belly dance goddess hour is all about! ‪#‎AdiShakti‬‪#‎AwakenTheGoddess‬ 

for questions, email karlamariefineart@gmail.com

And PS: this is one place where YES! We DO wanna see your belly jiggle AND your two left feet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment