Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Daily Affirmations

Check out our pages on
FacebookPinterest

Day 1 Affirmation:
"Today I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy"

Meditation: The universe has always provided me with everything I need to lead a happy, fulfilled life. I sometimes have recognized it, other times not. Yet, it continues to thrust constant fortunes my way. My ability to acknowledge and appreciate my constant state of abundance keeps my heart grounded and humbled. 

I am joyous because my heart is filled with gratitude. 
I am grounded, I am strong.



Day 2 Affirmation:
"I am at peace with all that has happened, all that is happening, and all that will happen."

When I find my sense of grounding and I stand strong in my personal power, I am able to connect more freely to love and to the divine energy that protects me and surrounds me and I know everything will be okay, because I am standing strong and I am connected.

I feel at peace; I am rooted, but I flow.



Day 3 Affirmation:

"My body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil."

Mediation: I grow more luminous each day. I ingest positive words and saturate my mind with positive ideas. I move my body and engage in activities that encourage health and wellness for my entire being; body, mind, and soul. I bring my attention to the spiritual goddess within that connects with nature, with the universe, and with my highest self. 

I am connected to the universe through my body, mind, and soul. By natural return, abundance flows freely to me, and I accept it openly.


No comments:

Post a Comment